Edifying Articles Hits: 11722
- Pioneers get things to happen
- Pioneers do not wait for people to act, they act
- Pioneers initiate action
- Pioneers are pushed by a power beyond themselves to get things going
- Pioneers are often very dissatisfied by mediocres who just turn things around.
- Without them, things don’t move.
- It takes a pioneer to break in and get things started.
- With the pioneers, trees begins to fall from start
- If things are moving after 3 years, then it is not the right person
- It is not something the person failed to put on. God did not put it in him.
- There is hunger for new breakthroughs in a pioneer.
- A pioneer is a leader.
- A leader is preoccupied by what is done.
- There is something in the pioneer that says: “let us have new breakthroughs, let us have new breakthroughs, let us have new breakthroughs”.
- But for the true pioneer, he keeps, conserves the results as he moves ahead.
- The pioneer goes where there is nothing, and storms, and produces results.
- Pioneers are people who leave the comfort zone and take risk of new areas.
- A pioneer does not hand over and forget.
- A pioneer hands over to his children because he has a vision that he must maintain, and his children are part of that vision.
- The leader handles the situation.
- The leader would teach and ask: “how will it continue after me?”
- The leader is burdened about: building leaders to continue communicating the vision, seeing how it works, correcting the vision.
- Every true leader is orderly because everything is going somewhere. That is how it is in his heart and that is how it is going in his life.
- Meet a disorderly person and just know he is not a leader. Some orderly person may not be a leader but all leaders are orderly.
- Ideas are directed in a direction
- Relationships are directed in a direction
- Things are direction in a direction
- Every leader is a workaholic
- He is ahead of everybody in hard work. The leaders in history all worked extremely hard.
- Everyone should learn to work hard
- But the leader has something else pushing him to want to break the limits.
- The non leader is always looking for an excuse: “can you excuse me go away?”, “can I go and sleep?” the leader will die in the battle front, he cannot withdraw.
- Some leaders are supposed to lead 100,you give them 1,000,it is trouble
- Some leaders are supposed to lead 1000, you give them 10,000, it is trouble.
- Some leaders are supposed to lead 1oooo, you given them 100,000, it is trouble
- Every leader is looking for people to continue what he has started.
- The leaders must have people to delegate to.
Z.T.Fomum, 8th May 2006.
Most Read Articles